Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Second DVD

So here are photos from my second DVD entitled Rawstrokes.com 2: Bareback: Guilty As Charged. Here I am with our Rawstrokes discovery Calvin. Calvin has a beautiful face and a smooth, soft bubble butt with a hole that was just as smooth and soft to fuck. This is my featured scene from Guilty As Charged and it was sweet to perform. Calvin and I met up in my favorite American city San Francisco to shoot this raw fuck. I'll post some of my photos from San Francisco in my next post. In the meantime, enjoy these sex shots of Calvin taking real good care of my happy cock. The trailer for this DVD will be posted soon on my website rawstrokes.com and you'll be able to watch it on my VOD theater along with hundreds of other hot bareback scenes. Check it out. Also this DVD will be ready for purchase in late August.
I'll post more photos from this DVD next week.